Change the Story: Understanding How You Create Your Myths!
Time & Location
We are always making stories, telling ourself and telling others. Sometimes the stories we tell are empowering and at other times they are not.. Even when the story is not empowering, we still live in it. This course is about understanding your story and evaluating how it is serving you, and then, choosing to change the story. What a great way to start 2021! Practical and hands-on; all the modules are designed to enhance your change process in a very personal, specific and significant way:
- If you keep feeling there should be more to life than all you do right now,
- If you are depressed,, tired and frustrated and you don't even know why
- If you have conflict and trauma you need to resolve
- If you are feeling 'stuck' and you desperately want to move on,
- If you want to achieve more at home and in your career
This course is for you.
- The Brain: Neuroplasticity and Auto-Suggestions
- How We Make Our Stories
- The Flexibility of Self: We Are Our Stories
- The 5 Identities of Self and Where They Are Found
- Family Scripts, Family Roles and Their Effect On Us
- Generational Patterns That Repeat
- Going Rogue: When Family is No Longer Empowering
- Words Matter: Using Words To Re-engineer and Transform
- Insights; Evaluating Your Timeline: What Themes Do You Notice?
- Be Whole
- Where Are You Going; What Can You See?
- Setting & Achieving Goals
You get 110 minutes of amazing video content. 2 Hours, 30 mins of live Guided discussions & group coaching per week! Weekly Individual Assignments! 1 Team Project!
Fee: NGN 135,000/$355
Duration: 6 Weeks
What You Leave With:
- 3-5 mins video recording of your current story in a way that helps you see how you have been using it
- 3-5 mins Mp3 recording of a special radio show where you talk about a cause you believe in and why.
- 3-5 mins Video recording of your insights, your new theme and YOUR NEW STORY.
- A Beautiful Hard copy of your very own 'Biography' and something else from your Team Project!
- Certificate of Completion
Course Author & Facilitator: MODUPE WIGWE Fimc, CMC, Fpmc
Dupe is a CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) Counselor, NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Master Practitioner. and Trauma Coach with an emphasis on workplace productivity. Her focus is Women, Underachieving Teams, and Dysfunctional Teams in the workplace. She is the MD/CEO of Peak Performance Coaching Academy (PPCA) and a Member of the Board of Trustees; Life Coaches Association of Nigeria (LCAN) Dupe is a Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants, a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Coaching and Mentoring Nigeria (CICMCN), and a Member of the Governing Council. She is also the Independent Director CICMCN for Lagos Hub, and host of the Podcast: Truth Serum.
Change The Story: Opening Night & Introduction to Courseonline